Take It To Heart- New Set

I really like the Occasions mini this year. There is so much that I want. As a demo, I do get a discount and that helps but I still have quite the list. For now I will just have to use what I have. That also is quite the list. Here is a card that I made this afternoon. So many ideas- so little time. I'll have to shut myself in to stamp. The background was stamped with one of the heart images in the set. I stamped it with Versamark on glossy white cardstock. Then I embossed it with clear embossing powder and sponged it with Real Red. The banner is also from the same set. The hearts are from the Red Glimmer paper. The sentiment is from Artistic Etchings. I really need to go make more cards now but I really wanted to show off this one. It'll be on my website with full material list.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

June Reister

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot