Happy New Year!

Well 2011 is over and it's the start of 2012. The Follow My Blog (FMB)contest has been ongoing for over a month and has had it's first winner. I appreciate when people frequent my blog and I like it better if they comment or take advantage of the links. For specifics, email me at junescreations2@gmail.com I will be happy to share the things that will earn you entries into the monthly FMB contest. December's winner won a set of eight 3x3 Thank You notes.








I used the 'Elegant Thank You' (#114484- pg 20 of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog- preferred priced at $6.95) stamp to make them. Aren't they cute? You can order that on my website- link on the left and have it shipped directly to you. Do you live close enough to pick it up from my house? Then call or email me with the order.

Join a club, host a class or workshop at your home and get a discount off of shipping. Ask me how!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot