Stampin' Up! Website fixed

As you may have discovered, my Stampin' Up! website has been down. There was an issue with my ISP but that's been resolved. So I'll be able to upload my pictures and instructions again. Also my calendar will work again. For those who are wondering, I'm placing a workshop order on January 24th. That is next Tuesday and also the first day of Sale a Bration. Sale A Bration is our favorite time of year. Why? Because for every $50 we spend getting the things we love, we get to pick a free item from the special catalog. This year there are stamp sets, paper, a ribbon and brad collection, Decor Elements, CDs for your My Digital Studio, plus selects stamps, paper, and embossing folders from the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog. All images can be seen in the Sale a Bration mini. If you don't have one, give me a call or send an email. I'd love to hear from you. In the meantime, I will finish repairing my website and put up some cute things on here. Wait till you see what I did with the SAB items I got for free with my demo order and my Simply Scored tool.


Thanks for dropping by my blog!

June Reister

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot