Computer Down- Customer Service is not

Last night I shut my computer down and, sadly, it did not turn back on today. So I'm sharing a computer with the family. It does allow me to tell you what's going one and to check orders, take and place orders, and do my normal customer service. However, I cannot do pictures unless I can text them to you. I will do my best to help as needed until my pc is repaired. For now though, call and I'll try to walk you through it over the phone. If you're close and need to meet someplace, we can do that too. Please don't feel like you're imposing. As your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and personal creative coach, I'm here to help. Just contact me the way you prefer.

Thanks for stopping by!

June Reister

PS. Sale a Bration starts Tuesday. I will be placing a workshop order that day. Get your order to me so that you get the discount on shipping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot