Downtime

Well, so far so good. Been using my downtime to catch up on email, train for secret shopper sites, and read. I can really get myself to the couch, the upstairs bedroom which has my computer, and to the rec room. The rec room was set up with stampin stuff while I was getting ready for my booth so it's still set up. I can send small child for the rest and I'm happy. I know I have like 10 swaps that need to be done as well. Long as I have access to stuff, I can stamp, scrap, and alter to my heart's content. Will probably have to send a stamp/scrap friend off to get mod podge and things. I've been starting to get things from my secret girlfriends so I'll be good too. I guess I'll just have to get stuff for them online. I have part of their packs here already though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot