1 week down, 5 more to go...

Well, today is Friday the 27th. I'm not sure how the heck I'm supposed to make 5 more weeks of this. Colleen seems to think I've taken the time off from being a Mom and has been doing what she wants just out of my reach. This morning she went out in the backyard and turned on the hose and watered everything but the plants. Came in, got a new outfit, and then she was gone again. Last night she was out until 9:00 pm when I finally had to call my neighbor and friend that lives behind me to tell her to come inside. I can't fix her lunch. She's on her own but I have to tell her to go to the fridge and get food or she doesn't eat. I feel helpless. She doesn't listen to me or to anyone else and I yell. I'm not even sure why I yell because I know it doesn't phaze her one bit....but I guess it lowers my stress a bit.

My friends have all been great. They've come over and cleaned my kitchen, cooked dinner, gone to the grocery, taken Colleen, brought me a beer, helped me get stuff from one end of the house to the other, etc. It's much better than when I broke my leg 2 years ago and the only help I got was from my Mom. Heck, I've gotten more support from my online friends who live across the globe than I got from my so called friends in 2005. I'm glad we moved here. I'm glad I've connected with the people here and I'm glad I joined Stampin' Up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot