New Goodies to Play With

Well, the new Stampin' Up! catalog went live at Noon MST on June 1, 2012. I placed my demo order that afternoon and got the box on Friday, June 8th. What did I get? Well first of all, Stampin' Up! has this amazing offer for demos. In the month of your birthday, you get to order 1 thing of your choice for an additional bonus off. So you get the regular demo discount of 20% and 15% bonus. It's set up so you get it off of the first item you order. So, make sure it's not an ink pad or something else that's under $10. I got some bonus cash this year so I splurged on myself (I almost never do that) and bought the new Big Shot die. It's the Typeset Alphabet Bigz and it comes with 4 die blocks. You get the whole alphabet, numbers 0-9, and 1 symbol, the "&". They are the perfect size for all sorts of things. I took this picture so you can see the size and see my new In Color (2012-2014) markers. The cuts are the same height as the cap from our markers. Anyway, you can see them in the new catalog on page 192. The item # is: 127553 and the price you get them for is $89.95 if you shop through me or my Stampin' Up! website.  The new In Colors are: Summer Starfruit (yes, it's the same color as a starfruit), Primrose Petals (a new pink), Raspberry Ripple (a dark pink-red), Gumball Green (matches nicely with Cherry Cobbler), and Midnight Muse (the same shade as American flag blue- very nice). Well, I also got a bunch of stamp sets (some of them for free- ask me how) and I'm off to put those together. See you soon!


Thanks for stopping by!

June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot