New Catalog Open House

It's here! The new catalog is here. You can see it here but I know you want one in your hands.




My wish list is HUGE!  I got some things in my pre-order and have been happily stamping for swaps and for the Open House. When is it, you say? It's tomorrow! That's Friday June 8th. It'll be at my home. I have lots of things planned so stay for a little while or stay longer, it's up to you. There will be door prizes, raffles, retired item special. Purchase $50 or more from the new catalog and pick a retired set for FREE! Yes, that a free set when you buy new stuff. I'll also have other retired items for sale or as door prizes. This time I'm doing a 50/50 drawing. 50% goes to the winner and 50% goes towards my monthly charity. For the month of June, the charity is St. Jude's.

Come see the new In Colors, come play with the new style of ink pads and see new stamp sets. Complete the make n take (that's make the project and take it home). Lots of fun. I hope to see you tomorrow. I'll be here at 4 pm. You can come anything after that up to 10 pm.


Thanks for dropping by!

June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects