June's Definitions

I'm always saying things that don't make sense to people. So, today, I will explain them to you. Here is a short list of what I call things, what my abbreviations mean and others. Please leave a comment if there's something I forgot that you've been dying to know but have been afraid to ask. You can even leave it as anonymous and leave me wondering who you are instead of you wondering what it is that I just said.

June's List:



  • HTH= Hope That Helps
  • SU!= Stampin' Up!
  • DS= Demo Support 
  • ppl= people
  • prolly= probably
  • MDS= My Digital Studio aka My Design Studio- a must have for those who hate to waste time and paper. Also used to make digital pages and cards. You should see the print quality that SU! has.
  • ep or EP= Embossing Powder
  • c/s= cardstock
  • Green Glue- Tombow Multi-purpose glue (the lids are green)
  • LSS= Local scrapbook store
  • Snail- that adhesive we use that's like 'white-out' (Simple, Neat, Adhesive, In Line)
  • DSP= Designer Series Paper- double sided paper from Stampin' Up! All in colors that match our c/s, paper, inks, and accessories. Each pack comes with 12 sheets of 12x12 paper. 2 sheets each of 6 designs. Great for all your paper crafting needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot