New Catalog is Coming!

Stampin' Up! has changed the dates of our year to be from June 1st- May 31st. What does this mean? It means the new catalog will be available on June 1st.You can see the new catalog online on June 1st. You can have your catalog in your hot little hands on the 8th.

. I will hold an open house on Friday June 8th to come get your catalog, see the new In Colors- There's a new Christmas Combo ;) , make a card with a new set, sign up for stamp club, win prizes, etc. Can't come? If I don't have your address, mssg it to me and I will ship your book after the open house. Can't wait to share all the new cool things!

If you join the stamp club- either through the mail or at my home, your catalog will be coiled, covered and personalized. Club is a 6 month commitment. I have openings in the current club. We meet once a month at my home for an evening of fun, stamping, and socializing. We learn new techniques and get to make cards, gifts, and scrapbook pages. Each month we rotate the hostess and she/ he will get to choose our projects and/or the technique we will feature. Let me know soon if you would like to join the next session of club. I will get you signed up and get you the info sheet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot