Here I go again.......

....trying to keep up with the blogging in my already packed full life. The problem is is that I love to blog. I love sharing what I do with everyone. I want people to see my card, gifts and projects. The past couple of days I finally got to add the photos that I've promised. I put up the pictures of Easter eggs dyed with Stampin' Up! re-inkers. That was a lot of fun. We had 2 1/2 dozen eggs at the end. Best of all? I didn't buy an egg decorating kit. I'm never buying one again. All I have to do is use what I have here for re-inking. Did I mention that I hoard scrap book and stamping supplies? I have spools of unopened, retired ribbon. I have eyelets from years ago. I have large, small, metallics, flowers, ovals, hearts, etc. I still have a roll of silver twine from when we carried silver, gold, and copper. I know some of you out there are trembling. I can feel your eyes looking at my blog and hoping. Hoping that there's a chance for you to get your hands on some of the silver.....wondering how many eyelets, buttons, brads, beads, etc that I'm willing to share. Thinking about my 3 sets of ribbon holders that are full of spools of retired stuff you missed. Wondering how much else I have crammed into my room. Well, you're in luck! Hubby is tired of my crafting overflowing into the rest of our house and he wants it GONE!  So, for you, my few loyal readers who still come and my newer readers who keep hoping they'll find something here; I'm going to offer blog candy like a lot of other blogs out there.

Post a comment, share my blog with others who don't have a lot of time on their hands. Those who would understand that not only can I not post several times a day but that I only post several times a month. Sometimes only twice a month. Yet, a new reader might become a new customer. A new customer might become a new reader. Make comments- let me know something on your wish list that SU has retired. Who knows....I might have some to share. I'll be drawing once we have more than 3 comments per post. Then I'll draw twice a month until I both post more and more comments are made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot