More and more cards


Well only 2 more days left in my Cards for Soldiers event. I've had a few people come and help put the cards together. I did a count last night and we have over 300 cards going out. All of the card fronts I got in swaps have been converted to full cards, most of the full cards that were made over the years and never sent out have been revamped. I just need to make sure that I have enough envelopes to match up with the cards. Friday and Saturday this week will be the last 2 days we're working on them. Friday and early Saturday the plan is to make sure that we have enough Birthday, Valentines, St Pat's, Mother's Day, etc. cards to go in each box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects