Cards for Heroes- Thank You



I want to thank everyone who came out to help me with the cards for our troops. The turnout was a little lower than I had expected but we got a lot of work done over the course of several days. I was able to sit and work closer with people than when we're in a larger group and I learned a few things about what you like about Stampin' Up! or me as a demo. I've decided to take what you've told me while we worked and make each of you something special in the next couple of weeks. I will post them here so that everyone can see. In the meantime, here are some pics of the table as we worked. I'm sure our heroes will enjoy using these cards as much as we enjoyed putting them together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot