Blog Update

I changed my blog to give it a fresh look. I've added several new elements and I plan to keep up with it. This will be much easier since I am moving to being a Full Time Stampin' Up! rep. So keep watching for new things to come in the next few months. I've added a button to get the Mojo Monday sketch. This is a new sketch once a week on a Monday, of course. It's nice to be able to rely on someone else's ideas once in a while. That way we all get to play. I've also added a place to sign up to follow my blog. Sign up and you'll know when I update. Leave a comment on this post when you've signed up. I will enter everyone into a drawing for this week's blog candy. I will post the picture of that tomorrow. Can't give it all away in the same day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot