Little Cards, Big Ideas





Have you ever just wanted a little card? I've been using these cute 3x3's. They're perfect for most occasions. Just tuck a little one into a gift bag, add it to the bouquet of flowers, tuck a note into your child's lunch, your sweetie's pocket, or include with your orders (no matter whether you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, a demo from another company, or just in a customer service oriented business). A little note goes a long way.

Cut your paper into 6 x 3 pieces. A sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock will make 8 bases. Remember to use a good quality cardstock like Stampin' Up! A strong foundation holds up better. Yes, some people will look at it and throw it away. Others will keep it until it falls apart. Wouldn't you want them to hold up if the recipient decides to keep it forever?

So back to the cards. I made these cute little flowers using that ring from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. I have tons of those things because I just LOVE the cute little blossom. So I've been trying things out to see how to use them. This idea was another one of those happy accidents that seem to happen to us crafty people.


For a more traditional stamped card that's great for tucking a note into a pocket, order, or lunch I made the second cards with the Tiny Teacup stamp. They have the Designer Series Paper Beyond the Garden on them as well. I sponged the edges for depth and then I added just a teeny rhinestone to the cup handle for a little bling. Cute!

Want more ideas for 3x3s? Leave a comment on my blog along with a way to reach you (name, email) and I'll send you a picture of more ideas.

June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot