Build a Bear.....not just for the kids


When I first got my Build a Bear die for my Big Shot (exclusive through Stampin' Up!), I thought that I was going to have fun making cards for my daughter, my scouts and all the other little girls in my life. Then they started getting 'too old for Build a Bear'. So then I was wondering what to do with the die. Then it dawned on me..... Why does it have to be used as a little kid card? So I made a cheerleader and a jock complete with letter jacket. Then I used those as ends on a banner for a class reunion that I was a vendor at.


After that, I started using the bears instead of people images on cards. After all, they can say thank you as easily as Happy Bearthday (Birthday). Then I got this new stamp set, Not So Seriously. It's in the new catalog. I love it. It's sassy, snarky, and little bit twisted but oh, so much fun. So then I made the bear instead of the human lady....and here's how it turned out. The background paper is from the Paisley Petals DSP. Paper is still on sale through the end of August. Buy 3 packs, get the 4th FREE. See my website for more info. So get out that die and start using it for more and more fun!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot