Stamp Club Projects- July

We had our Stamp Club meeting on Monday July 13th. Our club meets once a month (for 6 months) and we make 2 projects, swap 2 cards, eat, chat, learn new techniques and have a good time. We're looking for 1 more person to join the new session from August- January. We meet on the 2nd Monday of the month. 7 pm, my home. I'm also looking to start a daytime club starting in September or October. It would be during the day and include lunch. The day has not been chosen as of yet but we will work with what works for the members. If you are interested in either club, let me know ASAP.

Here are the cards we made at July club. I really love the dress card idea. I CASE'd it.....thanks to whoever designed it. I've been having a fine time making them for all occasions. I added the purse (made with the round tab punch) as a coodinating accent. Yes, you're seeing a pop tab in the belt. The bird card is made with the new Asian Artistry Hostess set and features the new Polka Dot Ribbon in Melon Mambo.







I'm already in love with this year's In Colors. Did you know that all the In Colors have a matching polka dot ribbon and markers? I'm so excited to have them in marker form and not having to make my own with blender pens. In Color Markers are $17.95 for the set of 6 double sided (brush and fine tip) Item # 116329

Comments

http://www.stampwithus.com said…
Your card is adorable. I like how you coordinate it with a purse. Great job! Keep posting so that we can admire your work. :-) Sheilah Neff

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot