New Catalog

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is here. I'm so excited about the new things. I love so many things about this catalog. My Most favorite thing is that they have gone back to a once per year Idea Book and Catalog. I just didn't have the time to really fall in love with stamps sets when they came out with so many new ones all the time. I absolutely loooooove the new In Colors for 2009-2010. Here's the new colors and the new polka dotted ribbon. I have some so you'll have to come out and see how cute it is in person.










I made this card for my demo swap this month. I used the new level 3 hostess set 'The More the Merrier'. It has several of my favorite things (cupcakes, pumpkins, and snowmen). Colors in the card are: Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo for cardstock. I also used Chocolate Chip ink and markers. Plus Pink Passion and Orchid Opulence as accents. Just a touch of the Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon for a finishing touch. Do you like the plain or the polka dot background best?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects