A couple cards for a swap



I'm not going to Stampin' Up!'s big convention this year. So I signed up for a swap with other demos that also cannot go. Just wanted to show off the ones I made. We may make 1 or both at a future Stamp Club or workshop. The Asian Artistry (hostess level 2) uses the reinker spread technique and features a cute ribbon technique that I really like....the tabbed ribbon. Sometimes all you need is a little piece to show it off. This is a great way to use all those little pieces you have left. The Animal Stories(#116716-$15.95) card features the wax paper resist technique. Instead of crumpling the wax paper, I ran it through the Big Shot(#113439 $99.95) using a Texturz plate from the Backgrounds I (#114512-$11.95)set







SU! decided to go back to the once per year Idea Book and Catalog. So, again, it runs from July 2009-June 2010. Book a workshop and see all the cool new stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot