Rose wreath

I've really been neglecting my blog. Why? I got a Facebook business page and it's really easy to post something small on it and move on. The problem is....not everyone has facebook, people who have it don't respond to invites to Like my page and it's hard to do some things there. So I'm back here trying to make it work again.

My facebook page is: www.facebook.com/junescreations2


So, what have I been up to? I've been playing with the spiral die for the Big Shot. It makes the cutest flowers. I renewed my vows recently and made favors for everyone with a felt rose on top. 

Then I taught a class on making a summery wreath. I used flowers from punches, paper roses made from the spiral die and more felt roses. This time I used multiple colors of felt and fleece. I will offer the class again in June.


Spiral Die- Item # 129379

Looking forward to seeing you all again. Thanks for stopping by!

June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot