In the gutter

No, not what you first think. It's not my mind (or yours). What is it then? It's my ribbon. I bought a length of gutter, cut it down and attached it to the wall with brackets. Then I added end caps. I put some Tombow glue to secure them on and Viola! they're up and easy to use. I used to have a box but then I got too much ribbon. Stampin' Up! had some ribbon storage things but, as a demo, I was always taking the rolls out to show them to customers and snapping and un-snapping the case wasn't working for me. I do have some left though. I will sell them to anyone who wants them for a reasonable offer. Drop me a line and we'll talk.



In the meantime, it's the end of the stampin' year and time is sunning out to buy your favorite things. Some things will carry over to the new catalog and some will not. I've gotten to see the new book and I will say that one of my favorites from the Occasions catalog will be returning and I'm excited. It's the Life in the Forest set. So you know I will be making more 'What does the fox say?' cards and gifts. This is a cute post it and pen holder. I'll have them at my craft fairs so keep an eye out.





Thanks for stopping by!

June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects