Fancy Friends in February


Want to try stamping? Don't have a lot of cash or space? Want to keep it simple? This is for you. This is my class in February!. You can join me and get bonus ideas or do it on your own. It's $20 and that includes this full kit and a glue stick and you'll pick that up from me. Live in a different state? Then you can order it from my website and I'll give you the item number for the glue sticks and extras so you can make more. They'll ship it directly to you for a little more than ordering direct from me. Than I'm always here through the phone or computer for questions and extra ideas. Cheaper than the craft store and still get full customer service. You can't beat that with a stick.

Order the kit on your own from my website (link on left) or email/call me and I'll order it on a workshop. It will get delivered to me and I'll bring it to the class or you can pick it up from me. 
Fancy Friends Kit- 132319- (Contains 2 wood mount stamps, rhinestones,  2 ink spots in Old Olive and Daffodil Delight, flower shapes in those two colors, plus cards and envelopes to make 6 cards.) $16.95
Order directly through me and get a glue stick and pay for the class- $20
Extras you may want to make more cards from this kit:

All prices are preferred (order through me, your demonstrator) 

Glue Dots- 103683 (300 dots) $4.95
Anywhere Glue Sticks- 104045 $3.95
Rhinestone Basic Jewels -119246- (150 jewels in 3 sizes plus 3 strips of connected) $4.95
Note Cards & Envelopes- 107311- (20 pre-scored cards and 20 envelopes) $5.95
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack - 118309- (3 different punches-circle and 2 flowers) $16.95


Each month, we'll try another kit. Some are available through me only and some are available through Stampin' Up! and me. In the second quarter, we will build on what products we acquired during the first quarter. People are always saying that I have a lot of stampin stuff. It's true, I have a lot. I din't get that collection overnight. No, my collection took 11 years to amass. I don't think many of you want the collection I have. Heck, I don't want some of it anymore but I'll help you build your collection and keep it smaller. 


When I first started stamping, I had a book and a craft store. I bought stuff they used in the book and stuff that looked cool at the craft store. Some of that stuff has never been opened. So, sometime in the late spring, I will sell it or trade it. My craft room will be cleaner, you'll have stuff that you like, I'll have places to put the stuff that I want to keep, and my hubby will be happy to see the old stuff go and that things have a real home and not shoved into a drawer or tucked sideways on a shelf. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot