Stamps in the mail club

Do you love my classes but cannot come the same date I scheduled them? Maybe you used to live near here and now you've moved. You may have not ever lived near me or attended my classes but you have seen my work and love it and want to know how to make the same. Well, I have a great solution for you. Stamps in the mail! How it works: Each month I will create several projects. I will include photos and instructions. Each quarter will focus on a main stamp set. Each additional month we will build on that set. For example, the set Lovely as a Tree is an old favorite. The first month you'd purchase Lovely as a Tree and a few basic supplies. Then (your choice): I will mail you the instructions and photos or you would go to my Facebook group for this session of the club. The next month we'll change it up, add another stamp, some more accessories and new projects. The 3rd month we'll add more on to the package and make more projects. At the end of each quarter, you will have made (hopefully) or be able to make at least 12 projects including cards, scrap book pages, and 3-D items. You will own: paper, ink, stamps and embellishments to make more of the same or make projects on your own.

Getting started


If you are a new stamper, you will need to invest in a 'class kit'. The kit includes: a bone folder, adhesive bundle, scissors, black ink and a paper cutter (for making straight cuts). Also useful is a basic card stock collection, some colored ink and a stamp cleaning kit (scrub and mist).

You go to my website and place the order for your supplies. I will send you the extras needed for each month's project. So I will send the: ribbon, brads, punched shapes, etc. needed to complete the projects.

If you are an experienced stamper, just make sure you have all the basics and fill in where you need to.

Item numbers for supplies will be in the comments section. Leave a comment of your own when you join to get entered into the monthly drawing. The next session of the club starts in June. You will need to signup by May 26th and have your class kit supplies ordered.

I've been loving the group I joined. It's the Late Night Stampers. There is a link for demos to join the group on the upper right of my blog. I've gotten lots of great ideas from the group and also have been able to share some of my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects