Sale A Bration Drawing

I've been having a fine time with all the fun products from Sale a Bration. I finally got my stamps and my new computer. I'm hoping to figure out pictures really soon. In the meantime, I'm doing a raffle box.  I have a sheet with squares. Each square is $3. When the squares are full, I will draw 3 numbers. The first person will get $50 worth of product and a hostess set, the 2nd and 3rd numbers will get $50 in product. Each person will also be able to pick a SAB item as well. We have stamps, paper, brad and ribbon pack, a cute decor element, brights buttons, and in color cardstock.

If the sheet is filled by the end of February, we can do another one in March. That way we can get 6 winners.

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/20120124_SAB_en-US.pdf  This is the link to the Sale A Bration catalog






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot