Ready to rest.....and get ready for the next one

Well, the craft fair is over. It was a hit. I sold every last mustache so I'll have to make more for the next event on December 3rd. I sold notebook covers, tooth fairy tins, cards, retired stamps, coasters, and magnets. People signed up for classes and one person took home some info about becoming a demo. I would love to have someone new to share ideas with. It's always so much fun to take my idea and another person's idea and come up with a new one based on the two. Stampin' Up! has extended the Big Shot promotion until November 11th. If you sign up between now and the 11th, you get either a new Big Shot or $100 extra in merchandise of your choice. So if you already own the Big Shot, you can get some new dies, folders, embosslits, an alpha set or whatever. I'm here if you have questions.  There are some answers on my website (link on left). My recruit password is love stampin should you decide to sign up in the middle of the night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot