If you only had a mustache.......



There are many styles. Lots of people love mustaches. Some of the world's and literary's famous and infamous men have sported a mustache. Who would Hercule Poirot be without his handlebar mustache? Imagine a poster of Einstein minus his. What about Burt Reynolds? No, he just wouldn't be the same without one. Stampin' Up! has jumped on the bandwagon of the recent fun with mustaches. They have a new stamp that came onto the scene with the new Idea Book & Catalog for 2011-2012. It's a single wood mount stamp and it's called 'Many Mustaches'. I've been having lots of fun with it. I've even made some for my craft fair. Everybody can have a mustache or at least one on paper. I'm looking forward to seeing people walking around the craft fair with their mustaches. I have black and brown this time. I might have to try some Real Red or Cajun Craze when it gets closer to March. Give me a call and I'll share other ideas with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot