Stamp Club December








We finally had our December stamp club meeting. Last week we had the blizzard and our roads were closed for emergency travel only. So we met this week with a smaller group. Whenever members can't make it, we make their cards for them so they can have them.

This month's cards included penguins made from the Owl punch and a simple elegant card from one of my favorite stamp sets, Lovely as a Tree.


Each month we get together to make cards, chat, eat, and have a good time. We learn new techniques and take the cards and projects home. We make a minimum purchase of supplies for ourselves and we take turns as hostess. When it's your turn as hostess, you bring a snack to share and you get to go shopping for the hostess rewards. It's perfect if you don't have friends who are crafty or even if you do.

We are starting another round in January- June and we have room for 1 or 2. If this sounds like something you'd like, let me know so I can get you started. Find my contact info on the side of this page.

Comments

Janna said…
June,

Last time I was at your house, I took a pic of the penguin card, using my phone. It's still the wallpaper on my phone. Everybody loves it!

Janna

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot