Regionals here I come


Today's the day. I leave for Regionals this afternoon. My swaps are done. OK, most of my swaps are done. I did cut some cs and such to make another swap when we get to the hotel. I couldn't decide what daisies and what centers to use so I made 3 kinds. I'm looking forward to hopping in the pool at the hotel tonight and going to the seminar tomorrow and seeing tons of new ideas. Can't wait to share them with all of you when I return. Saturday September 19 is my Open House. We'll be making a card with the Build a Bear dies. Plus lots of cute ideas using the products from the holiday mini. IN the meantime, I've been playing with the Decor Elements Definitely Decorative collections. I bought the rolls and ran then through the Big Shot using the Daisy #2 die and added them to my mailbox. Isn't it cute? It's right in front of my house and you can see it when you come by next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot