Happy September

I can't believe it's September already. I posted a picture of some lovely mums I saw at the farmer's market. SO, no, those aren't mine. This year was not a great year for growing much of anything. I only got 2 batches of tomatoes from my plants this season. Oh well, it'll be better next year. I'm getting ready to head off to Regionals next week. I'll be bringing some swaps home to share with everyone. I'm taking the card we made at club with the Daisy #2 flowers and the glitter covered pop up glue dot, a few 3 D items made with the Big Shot and maybe one other card if I get cracking in the next day or so. We'll see. I'll post some pictures in the next day or so along with an idea for the Sweet Treat cups in the holiday mini.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot