Spring Break


It's Spring Break here and my daughter is home from school for the week. I have been scrapping and trying new layouts for pages and cards. She is a great help. I show her my ideas and get what she thinks. Anything she proclaims as "super cute" gets saved and will be demo'd at a class, workshop or club. Anything she vetos gets reworked. Sometimes just a color change or a different stamp is all it takes. I would love to share pictures this week but I have mislaid the camera. So today I'll just have to share something that was photo'd before the camera went MIA. My daughter in bed with the giant bear and her favorite member of the Winnie the Pooh family, Piglet.

We're doing some cleaning this week and then I will show you the cards we made at stamp club this month. Hopefully I will find it before my technique class on Saturday. We're learning some of the many ways to use Versamark. I still have a few openings left. Hope you can join us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot