Lost and Found and New

Yeah! I found the camera. So now I can go back to taking pictures and posting. I will put some up later today or tommorow of the projects we'll be making at class this Saturday. We're starting a round of technique classes with a book of instructions so if any of you feel the need to make cards at 2 am (I have.) and you don't remember how we did something you can go to your book and look it up.



New! Stampin' Up! has Decor Elements stencils. Yes, stencils. You can use them to accent a card, stencil the wall, paint on outdoor furniture or any place else you've ever used a stencil. I used the Kind Thoughts Flourish small (# 116572) here on my wall. The stencils are in the Decor Element brochure. If you don't have one yet, ask and I'll get you one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot