August's Best of 25 set and FB page info.

I've had a business page attached to mymy Facebook account for over a year now but I really didn't know how to use it. When I went to the Stampin' Up! 2013 Convention, I learned a lot on how to use it, this blog and other tools to help me boost my business. I'm excited to try everything out. This is a double post because I posted this on my Facebook business page as well. I really need for my customers to be able to see what I'm doing wherever they can. So, if you have facebook, feel free to like my page. There will be all sorts of Bonus offerings listed there. Some will still be listed here but I'd like to save the blog for ideas on how to use your products, see my samples, see my For Sale retired stamps and products list, and get ideas. I've been trying to post the monthly specials on my F/B page. Maybe I should offer the specials here too. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about that.


Here's the Best of 25 stamp set for August:



Here's the post and item info for the projects I will be doing as soon as my set arrives. I ordered it the first day I saw it (it posted August 1st, today's the 3rd and it shipped today....yippee!). The hat image is going on a Harry Potter scrapbook page. 


"The August Best of 25 stamp set is out. It's the Best of Halloween. I already ordered mine, along with the cool new glitter from the Holiday catalog-(# 132206-$7.95) Black glitter and Orange glitter in the same package. Can't wait to use my heat & stick powder- (# 100625-$4.50) with it. It's really easy to use and oh, so fun. Just stamp image with Versamark ink (# 102283 $7.50) on cardstock color of your choice. I rub the cardstock with my Embossing Buddy (#103083- $5.95) first because it reduces the static and makes the image so much clearer after all your work. So embossing buddy, then stamp image with Versamark ink, then sprinkle on the heat & stick powder. Using the heat tool (# 129053- $29.95), warm up the heat & stick until it just melts, then sprinkle on the glitter. Shake it off and use the heat tool a 2nd time to set the glitter. Beautiful! I will post pics as soon as my set is in and I've played with it."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot