Valentine's Class

We had a lot of fun at my Valentine's Class. I offered an extra card to anyone who was registered by last Friday. Class was on Wednesday. It snowed so I had some no shows but the rest of us had fun. First card I'm showing is from the Henry Says.... set. It features Henry/Henrietta and a googly eye. I stamped her on Wisteria Wonder and cut her out. Isn't she cute?





We also made a cute envelope and note from the Simply Sent kit. The kit came with pre-scored dsp for the envelopes plus dimensionals  circle cut-outs, baker's twine and a little note card. Perfect to tuck into a shirt pocket, lunch bag or even the visor in the car. We followed the exact directions in the kit for this one. Quick and simple.

I was asked for a a cute gift that could be given to a teacher, friend, or classmate. I offered pencils or Tootsie Rolls to put into the skinny bag. We topped the bags with a glitter heart and the Valentine's heart. Everyone loved it and the bags were a hit too.


If you're having trouble finding them, the skinny cello bags are $2.50 for a package of 50 bags. Dimensions are 1" x 8" and the item # is 124134. If you are local, call me and I'll place your order with my next workshop. That will save you on some shipping. You could also book your own and I'll show you and your guests several fun ways to use these.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot