Cakes, Stamping, Pay It Forward and Blog Views

I'm so excited. There's so much going on with my businesses (stamping and cake decorating) right now that I can barely contain myself. I've been making more cakes these days and my friends have been getting specialty cakes too. A My Little Pony theme, an edgy tween rocker cake, a gluten free Tres Leches (3 milk) are ones I have made recently.



In addition to the cakes, I'm also doing some different things with my Stampin' Up! business. I've been giving some smaller classes in people's homes as well as in my home. I stepped back from doing a hostess club until January. People have a lot to do in the fall and early winter. Back to school and then holiday after holiday, all of them big events. I will be showcasing and selling the things I have made at various craft fairs this season. More on those in a different post.

I'm almost at my goal of 10,000 views to my blog. So I'm going to try a little experiment. I saw this idea on Cathie Smith's blog. She belongs to the Late Night Stampers group too. So anyways, it goes like this: It's a Pay It Forward game. I will send out gifts to 3 people who post a comment on this post. I will collect the comments until October 3rd, do a random draw on the 5th and get something handmade by me out to the 3 lucky people. As a result of getting a gift, you must then offer a gift to others from your own blog. Hence the 'Pay it Forward'. Here are the rules:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES:
  1. I will create a handmade gift for each of three people who comment on this post. The gift is a total surprise and will arrive on your doorstep anytime within the next 90 days.
  2. In signing up for Pay it Forward, you are committing yourself to the project…someone pays it forward to you, so you pay it forward to others! Post these rules, or something very similar so others can get involved. You will create your own post where you create gifts for 3 people, and so forth.
  3. You must have an active blog of your own, or some way to post up your PIF info like a Flickr, Pinterest, or Facebook account. Essentially, you’ll need a place to announce your own Pay It Forward.
  4. After commenting on this post, should you be one of the lucky ones, post something similar on your blog…so you can spread the Pay It Forward love. I will email you asking for your mailing address, and the online address where you are posting your PIF info, so I can get your crafty treat in the mail. Please make sure your email address is visible on your profile or leave it in the comment.

Best of Luck!


Thanks for stopping by!

June

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects