Christmas Cards.....First


Christmas is coming and some of my cards have gone out, but not all. I've been making some special ones for my customers, family and close friends. Here's one that has been sent already. I have some more of these that are going out this weekend. 

I will be at the Shugyo Cultural Center Thursday night. I'll be there 6-9 pm. I'll have cards, gifts, and some fun things.

1579 E. 91st Drive
Merrillville, IN 46410
(219) 613-4763



My calendar has open dates ready for you to book classes and workshops. Finish up for the holidays, start a scrapbook and preserve the memories of 2011, or just plan to have a good time with friends and family while learning some new techniques

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects