Getting My Sheep Together

So back to the drawing board. I used to have a camera that "ate" batteries. Now I have a computer that "eats" memory cards. So I took this picture with my phone and emailed myself so I could share it with you.


Last week another demo, Bethany Drew, shared the card she made after seeing the idea on SplitCoastStampers. I took the idea and changed it around a bit and came up with this adorable sheep. It's a 3x3 card for Easter and we will be making these and other cute things at my Easter class on April 15th and 16th. See my Stampin' Up! website for all the info.

These sheep are adorable. I used the scallop circle punch to make the body and the fluff for the top of the head. The face? Look closely. What is it? It's our new favorite player..... the Owl Punch! I ran the wool through the Big Shot with a texture plate to give the wool some dimension and I sponged it with Crumb Cake ink for that slightly dirty look that sheep have. The background paper is Springtime Vintage (# 121782 $9.95 preferred- meaning ordered from me or from my website) from the Occasions Mini. Remember the Occasions Mini ends April 30,2011 so get what you want before it's gone. Last, but not least, the bow is actually one of the small butterflies for the Butterfly Embosslit die for the Big Shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects