New Stuff


Mr Brown (the UPS guy) brought me fun stuff on Friday. It's all from the new holiday mini. I can't wait to sit down and play with it all. There's the new Designer Fabric in Candy Cane (# 121715- $9.95). You get all 3 designs and the size is larger than standard fat quarters (fabric for quilting). Each pack of fabric also has a booklet with instructions to make the covered book plus 4 other ideas (while supplies last). Look at the new buttons too. Aren't they cute? You get all these in one package. 4 each of 4 colors and 3 styles. 48 in all. Mine are in Candy Cane to match the fabric (# 121718- $8.95)


The Holiday Mini starts on September 1st. You can order from me or from my website.





Get a jump on your holiday cards. My holiday card class starts on October 10th (pick styles-order materials)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot