No Talent Needed and Sale A Bration

I had a table at the Special Needs Resource fair this past Saturday. I gave out lots of minis, info and ideas. All the kids came by and made bookmarks to take home. Some of the adults made them as well. Several kids came by again to make more. It was a lot of fun to watch their faces glow when they were finished.


It reminded me that you don't have to have special skills to make something beautiful with Stampin' Up! products. A sheet of cardstock, a stamp and some ink is all you really need to make something cute and simple. Your stock grows as your skills grow. SU also offers card kits which include all the paper and accessories to make some fantastic cards. They even come with step by step instructions and a suggested stamp set to match. You follow the instructions and the next thing you know....you're wondering how the card would look if you stamped the image over here instead. That's the way we all started and the way skills grow.

I hear from my newer customers that they could never afford all the products I have. I understand. I don't have that kind of money either today. It's good to know that while I do own a lot of products, I didn't buy them all at once. I've been collecting them for almost 9 years. Quite a lot of them I got for free. This is the perfect time to get some for free. It's Sale A Bration time here. Whenever you buy $50 of SU products (from the mini, Decor Elements, or the big Idea Book and Catalog) you get to choose a stamp set, punch, or Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Sale A Bration mini catalog. This goes from now until the end of March. If part of your purchase is $20 worth of the Build A Bear product line, you also earn a $5 off of $25 purchase coupon for Build A Bear workshop. The coupon can be earned until the end of April. The coupon expires December 31. 2010 so you have plenty of time to use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot