Behind Again

OK, so I've been neglecting my blog again. We've had some amazing snow and I've been stamping and scrapping. One day we so much snow that I had to clean my car off with a broom so I could get inside to the snow brush.



Some of the cards have found a new home and others are waiting for you to come over and make some to match.
This one is from the Love You Much set and bundle special from January. We made it at the January stamp club.



This is one made for a demo only swap. It's the level 2 hostess set Rustic Rooster. I had to get it since the heritage of Reister is German for ruler of the roost aka....they took care of the chickens. I will get a lot of use from this set.




This weekend I have a Stamp a Stack Plus which includes 3 each of 2 designs plus 2 3-D gift items. Here's one of the 3-D items we're making. I've seen several of these out there and had to CASE the idea. There's still room so let me know if you're interested. The class fee is $15.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot