Pinwheels, baskets, and magic wands








I found a nice tutorial on how to make a basket and I cannot follow the instructions for the life of me. You can try it from the tutorial found here. http://wishyouwerehere-laura.blogspot.com/2008/02/basket-tutorial.html



I tried several times to make one of those paper baskets but I gave up. For those of you who can.....you must have the patience of a saint.












After the basket fiasco, I tried my hand at a pinwheel card. I think it came out cute and made me feel better.






My daughter wanted me to show you all the wand I made her a few weeks back. We're on a buy nothing from China campaign. It's amazing how much stuff is made there. Almost everything you can buy at a dollar store comes from China. So when we came home, I made her a wand with my SU stuff. I used the 5 petal punch, the nice purple glitter we have, and attached the sides to a pencil with pop dots. So far it's held up and all her friends want one. Maybe they'll tell their Moms. I can only hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects