Scrappin with Stampin' Up!






As a Stampin' Up! demo I often hear the phrase " I don't make cards". I didn't used to make them either. I make them now but that doesn't mean I've stopped scrapping. Quite the opposite. I take advantage of all the ways SU has made my scrappin experience better.









  • All the colors match, blend and coordinate well. I will never again spend hours at the store looking for the perfect color to match whatever. Designer papers, cardstock, ribbons, even things such as brads and eyelets.....they all match....exactly...it's awesome!


  • No more buying 3 sets of letters so that I have enough E's (or L's, S's, T's...etc). Yes, I have to admit, the initial payout is more but then I have those letters forever.


  • 2 words- Simply Scrappin'. These kits are awesome. They come with matching heavy double-sided paper, textured cardstock, and repositionable stickers. There's enough to make 4-5 pages plus I always have some left to make some of those cards I make now. The "Celebrate You" page is made from a kit. Rose Cottage on page 174 of the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog. http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=f7f58c7a-d1fb-4da4-8079-a60ec9b23bf1&storeid=1038724&circularid=12339
  • The edge was made by punching the photo corner punch in a long row.

  • Entire sets of stamps that match as well. So I can use one of the set to make the background, another to make page accents. The "Best Cat Friends" page is made from the Embrace Life set. I added the flowers from the Three for You punch box as well.

  • Punches that match the stamps and make great accents too. The "Wanted-One Cute Kid" page uses the stamp and the small star punch.

  • It's still very personal. Whether I'm using my stamps, just paper or a kit. SU also offers great embellishments like ribbons, brads, flowers, etc. Whatever your mood or your style.

Happy Scrappin'!

Comments

Unknown said…
THESE ARE GREAT! I AM GLAD YOU STAYED UP, STAMPED AND SHARED!
VICKI ALLGAIER
www.inkingart.com

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects