vs Wooden Stamps




I also love my wooden block stamps. The images are clear each time. Unlike the acrylics I've tried, they don't break down over time. The new clingy clear mount stamps from Stampin' Up! are also natural rubber so they won't break down either. Most of the wooden stamp sets from SU! are die cut so you don't need any special scissors although I still use my Craft and Rubber scissors to trim them a little closer for my personal taste. Once a stamp has been mounted, there is no worry about the image shifting or falling off the block. If you find that you have mounted the stamp incorrectly just give me a call and I'll show you how to fix that. Since the introduction of the clear mount stamps from SU! I have bought fewer wooden sets but I still love the quality of them. Wooden stamps have a better image when stamping off (using the same ink two or more times to achieve a lighter shade of the same ink)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot