CASEing

You hear all the time about CASEing a card, page or just an idea. What does that mean exactly. Well the term CASE just means copy and share with everyone. So one person's idea get shared because that' what paper crafting is about. Sharing our passions. Stampin' Up!'s "Statement of the Heart" is exactly that.



'To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!'



Sometimes I CASE someone's idea and run with it. The ideas people out there have are amazing. Sometimes I even CASE myself. April's Stamp Club made a cute butterfly card showcasing our Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die (118138-$11.95) and Sweet Treat Cups (116802- $2.95 for 12). The butterflies are made with Only Orange which is one of the colors that we are bidding a fond farewell to.


I took the card to work and one of the girls wanted me to make one for her Mom for Mother's Day only with blue butterflies. So I used Brilliant Blue (another one of our colors to bid a fond farewell to) and then stepped up the card a bit with some extra stamping. See how it's the same card with a little more? That's how you can CASE and show off your ideas as well.


So the next time you see someone's idea/s just take a note, a picture, or a quick drawing and go home and play. If you see something that you don't know how to duplicate, give me a call and we'll come up with something. That's my job. To help you bring out your own creativity. It's a great stress reliever and we all need that.


******(Sorry about the image quality. My camera died and my wonderful friend took the shots with her phone and emailed them to me. Thank you, friend)*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot