Halloween, Spiders and Stamp Club...Oh My!

Check out the cute jar! Place an order with me in October and get an entry. Orders can be of any size and may be placed directly with me or on my website (link below)I'll be drawing a name (could be yours!) on October 28th. The lucky winner gets the decorated jar (it has the Spooky Spider Decor Elements on it) and the candy that's in it. Who said Halloween isn't fun for adults?









Fall is here. Halloween is approaching. Here are the 2 cards we made at this month's Stamp Club.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





I really love the Upsy Daisy set. The bold flowers have a lot of potential. I'll be playing with that set for a long time. I've had the Haunting Halloween set for over a year and I still love it. The cauldron was even a pot of gold for this past year's St. Paddy's day cards.

The glitter on the witch card was done with Iridescent Ice. Contact me and I'll be happy to show you how it's done




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot