Flowers anyone?


I saw these really cute Gerbera daisies made with the Daisy #2 Sizzix die we have. The tutorial I saw was a little more intense than I wanted. So I changed it up a bit. I didn't put stems on them and pop them into vases but I did put glitter on the center brad and made them into really cute magnets. I took the flowers I was sponging along with a finished magnet to a friend's house to work on. Her husband thought it was a real flower. I love when I can make paper flowers that look real. Maybe I will have to add stems and put some into vases. I would love to have a beautiful bouquet of flowers that last and last. Some of these are really fun looking and some look realistic. I'll be offering them at my craft fairs and on my Etsy in September. They'll make great teacher gifts too.




The link to the tutorial for these I found on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8TZE9nil8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot