Addiction


When I first got my Big Shot, I cut out tons of the Top Note. It's perfect to make frames or bag toppers. Then I found myself totally in love with the Scalloped Envelope. It's the perfect size to tuck in a little note on the front of a card, put a small journaling note or even fold into a cute little box. Then I moved on to the large scallop circle, Box #2, and the pop-up die. All of these are my favorites. I can make more boxes, a dress, a tree, a ball, a sucker, a cute baby gift. Then along comes the Holiday Mini. It, of course, has new stamp sets for the holiday season. Then I find that there's a new die for my Big Shot....a Build a Bear. Also has clothes and more. So now I find myself addicted to dressing little paper bears and using them on all my crafts. Check out the new little cheerleader bear. Isn't she darling? Her pompom is from the Daisy #2 die. Be on the lookout for more bears in the upcoming week.

Comments

Lori said…
Loved reading this thaank you

Popular posts from this blog

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Any size card

VC_rocks Blog hop- Hostess Gifts and other non-card projects

VC_Rocks Blog Hop- Punches and Big Shot